The following information is designed to inform you about the aspects regarding the processing of your personal data and your rights regarding this processing in accordance with General Regulation 2016/679 on data protection (“GDPR”) and the national legislation in force.
The use of this site (visiting or requesting offers) implies the acceptance of certain terms and conditions.
The company ROMTURINGIA SRL represented the operator according to G.D.P.R.
The contact details of the Company’s data protection officer are e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, phone 0248.531.330.
Declaration of Consent regarding the processing of personal data.
I agree that:
– by checking the “Terms and conditions” at the Request for Quotation in the online form,
– by checking the “Terms and conditions” of the online subscription form for the Newsletter Subscription,
– or by accepting cookies,
ROMTURINGIA SRL (“Company”), with its headquarters in str. Calea Braşovului, no. 30, postal code 115100, Câmpulung Mușcel, Arges County, Romania, registered with the National Trade Register Office under no. J03 / 1466/1994, having CUI 6277265 to be authorized to process my personal data: name, first name, e-mail address, no. telephone, In addition to this personal information, which can identify me directly, I also agree to collect information that cannot identify me personally – information that refers, usually, to the computer or mobile device on which access the services www.romturingia.ro. This information may include, but is not limited to, an IP address, Internet connection information,
in the following conditions:
1. Purpose of processing
The company processes your personal data for the following purposes:
• for the purpose of providing automotive products / services (products: vehicles, auto parts and accessories; services: repairs, maintenance, warranty, car evaluation, test drive, ITP service, roadside assistance);
• in order to fulfill the legal obligations of the Company;
• for the purpose of pursuing the legitimate interests of the Company;
for the following purposes, all aimed at the automotive field, to the extent that you agreed with each of them:
• Providing information on commercial offers
• Providing information on test drives
• Providing information regarding the Company’s events
• Providing information to assist with the needs related to the vehicle (maintenance, road assistance, guarantees, insurance, ITP)
• Participation in opinion polls regarding the products and services of the Company regarding the degree of customer satisfaction
2. The legal basis of the processing
The legal basis for collecting and processing your data for each of the purposes mentioned above is:
• the supply or service contract to which you are a party or your request before the conclusion of a contract;
• fulfillment of a legal obligation;
• the legitimate interest of the Company to allow us to exercise the rights provided by law in our favor, to take legal action against any illegal activity or which damages the Company, in addition, to the extent that you have agreed, your consent. The processing of personal data on the basis of consent is an additional purpose for the processing of personal data in order to execute the contract to which you are a party and does not condition the provision / provision of contractual services.
3. The categories of recipients to whom the personal data collected can be disclosed:
To achieve the above goals, we use the following categories of suppliers of products and services / authorized:
• the suppliers directly / indirectly involved in the supply of products and services in the automotive field (car importers, roadside assistance providers, extended warranty service providers, call center service providers);
• state authorities (including tax authorities);
• accountants, auditors, judicial experts, lawyers or other such external advisors of the Company or to third parties who provide products and services to the company (security services providers, IT systems, financial consultants)
• Company suppliers directly / indirectly involved in the marketing and promotion process.
4. Duration of storage
Your personal data will be kept by the Company for a period that does not exceed the period necessary to achieve the purposes described above and / or for any other duration required under the legal obligations applicable to the Company.
5. Your rights
The regulation confers on the persons to whom personal data are processed a series of rights. Thus, in addition to existing rights, we also find the right to data portability and data erasure. In short, the rights you have:
The right to withdraw at any time a consent given to stop a processing of the data based on your consent. pursuit of our legitimate interests.
The right of access – means that you have the right to obtain a confirmation from us that we process or not the personal data concerning you and, if so, you have access to the respective data and to the information on the way in which these data are processed.
The right to data portability – refers to the right to receive personal data in a structured format, commonly used by us and which can be read automatically, but also to the right to have this data transmitted directly to another operator, if this this is technically feasible.
The right to the opposition – refers to your right to oppose the processing of personal data when processing is necessary for the performance of a task that serves a public interest or when considering a legitimate interest of the operator. When the processing of personal data is intended for direct marketing or processing based on express consent, you have the right to oppose the processing at any time.
The right to rectification – refers to the correction, without unjustified delay, of inaccurate personal data. The rectification will be communicated to each recipient to whom the data were transmitted, unless this proves impossible or involves disproportionate efforts.
The right to delete data (“the right to be forgotten”) – means that you have the right to request the erasure of personal data, without undue delay, if one of the following reasons applies: they are no longer necessary for the purpose for which they were collected or processed; you withdraw your consent and there is no other legal basis for processing; you oppose processing and there are no other legitimate reasons to prevail; personal data were processed illegally; personal data must be deleted in order to comply with a legal obligation; personal data were collected in connection with the provision of information society services.
The right to restrict the processing – can be exercised if the person challenges the accuracy of the data, for a period necessary to verify the correctness of the data; processing is illegal, and you oppose the deletion of personal data, requesting instead the restriction; if the company ROMTURINGIA SRL. no longer needs personal data for processing purposes, but the person requests them for finding, exercising or defending a right in court; in case the person has opposed the processing for the time interval in which it is verified that the legitimate rights of the operator prevail over those of the respective person.
The right to file a complaint – complaints regarding the processing of personal data can be addressed to the National Supervisory Authority for Personal Data Processing. For the exercise of these rights, as well as for any further questions regarding this information or regarding the use by the Company of personal data, please contact our data protection officer, choosing any of the communication methods described below.
You can contact us:
• By email – at: email@example.com,
• In person or by a request sent by post – to the Company Headquarters (30 Calea Braşovului Street, postcode 115100, Campulung Mușcel, Argeş County, Romania);
• Telephone – at: 0248.531.330